Interstate Car Transport with Personal Items Allowed
Are you planning interstate car transport with items?
It is relaxed and hassle-free.
All you need to execute is to find a trusted and reputable interstate vehicle transport service that allows vehicle transportation with personal items inside the vehicle. You will have to pack your car and, the company will transport your vehicle to your destination.
You can not keep dangerous goods in your vehicle. Hazardous materials include fuel, fuel, ammunition, pistols, and weapons. These goods are considered harmful and can not be transported in your car.
You can pack up your car with the items that you need to send all together. Nevertheless, it is essential to know which things you ought to take and which items you should stay clear of loading.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS WHEN MOVING WITH GOODS IN CAR
TRANSPORTING DANGEROUS GOODS IN YOUR CAR
This may seem reasonably obvious, but you would be surprised what some customers leave in their vehicles.
We will not carry or otherwise handle Dangerous Items, including, but not limited to, dangerous goods, weapons, firearms, ammunition, petrol and fuel, LPG/propane cylinders, or any other item that we reasonably believe to be dangerous.
Transporting a car with perishable goods
Another no-no, if there is any chance that transport is delayed you can guarantee it will be in a vehicle that someone in their wisdom has decided to leave last weeks groceries in the boot, so please no perishables
Moving Pot Plants and live item
Again we hope that this is reasonably obvious, there is some quarantine restriction on moving plants any, and yet they will perish stuck in a locked car that is being transported across the country, so no Gladioli or any other type of plants, please.
A bit of common sense and courtesy
No rubbish. We realise that often people moving a car interstate are also moving home themselves and everything is one mad rush, but take 10 min to clean out any rubbish or loose items floating around the cars, this is more to ensure something does not smell even worse at delivery than it did at collection, but also means that nothing of importance is adrift in the car.
The following rules are specific to your quote.
- Goods are to be securely packed in appropriate removalist boxes or suitcases – We recommend standard removalist boxes or suitable airline suitcases
- All boxes/suitcases are to be left in the boot of the vehicle or back of station wagon. If your car is a station wagon or similar, nothing is allowed above the rear window to obstruct rear view mirror site
- Boxes cannot exceed 60kg in total
- If goods are not packed in boxes or suitcases according to our requirements, we will refuse to transport your vehicle
- You bear all risk of loss or damage to personal items left in the car and damage caused to the vehicle by having personal effects in the motor vehicle