Fully Insured Car Transport
Warranty is only for physical loss or damage. An additional charge will be levied for the extended warranty as follows:
1. WARRANTY: The Car Carrying Company warrants:
(a) to deliver the vehicle to the location identified in this consignment note in the same condition that the vehicle was delivered to the The Car Carrying Company.
You agree that The Car Carrying Company will not be liable for the condition of the vehicle if that vehicle has not been collected from The Car Carrying Company within 30 days of delivery; and (b) that if the vehicle is stolen and not recovered within a reasonable time or totally written off The Car Carrying Company will pay the market value of the vehicle or, if the vehicle is damaged, the cost of repairs of the vehicle, up to the chosen limit of liability.
If the vehicle has been stolen or deemed to be totally written off and payment is made, you agree that The Car Carrying Company shall have the full salvage rights to that vehicle or if that vehicle is later found The Car Carrying Company shall have full ownership rights over that vehicle.
2. EXCLUDING: (a) Pre-existing damage (b) Hail damage (c) Insect damage (d) Bird or bat droppings (e) Isolated stone chips (f) Loss or damage to personal effects left in the vehicle and/or damage caused to the vehicle by having personal effects in the motor vehicle (g) Loss or damage to the vehicle other than whilst in the care, custody and control of The Car Carrying Company (h) Mechanical or electrical derangement and; (i) Force Majeure Event.
3. AUTOMATIC: $77.00 inclusive of GST up to the vehicles current market value or $60,000 whichever is the lesser.
4. ADDITIONAL: $3.30 inclusive of GST per additional $1,000 value above $60,000.
5. EXCESS: Nil warranty excess.
6. AVERAGE: Warrant is to be for full value of the vehicle. If value under declared by more than 20% then averaging will apply.
7. WARRANTY: To be submitted within (2) days of delivery.
8. PAYMENT REQUESTS: In the event that you make a Warranty claim in accordance with clause 9, we will conduct an investigation and at our discretion we will either: (i) Undertake such repairs ourselves through our repairers, with all costs borne by us; Or (ii) Settle the claim direct with yourself for such amount as determined by that investigation.